ON THE BALL - New 50 minute revolutionary workout- for sale now.
Welcome to the Quantum Body and Mind Mantra
Before starting your work out and before starting your day write or read this out loud:
- Am I ready to transform?
- What am I transforming? (write it out or say it out loud. Include mind body and emotions (keep it simple).
- Maintaining exquisite health and shape is my new state of being. What does this mean to me?
- I make healthy choices for me. What does this mean?
- My ideal self is... (include body, mind, habits and emotions):
- I surrender to my ideal self.
- I accept that I may be met with resistance from the old self.
- I accept that I may be met with resistance from old neurologically hardwired habits, from years of repetitious thinking and feelings.
- I accept that I may be met with resistance from old memories and previously stored neurological and chemical patterns.
- My attitude brings me to my ideal self. My attitude transforms me from my old self to my ideal self.
- My ideal self is already here.
- My ideal self is more visible to me and to the world with every mind/body action I take toward this ideal self.
- My ideal self is already standing here, I simply shed the layers that are covering her/him.
- When all else fails, I perform the actions my ideal self would do, regardless of resistance. What are they?
- Even one step towards unveiling my new self breaks the connection to the past that keeps me stuck. What has kept me stuck?
- I am detangling from those harmful hardwired connections now.
- I open myself to possibility now. If I can think it and feel it, I can have it.
- I now begin...
- Specializing in Sculpting The Female Body
- Brain Wave Entrainment Specialist
- Mind over Matter instructor
- Certified Plant-Based Dietician
- Certified Wellness Coach
- Guided Meditation Designer for brain re-Programming
- Quantum Fitness & Yoga
- Core Efficiency
- Internationally acclaimed jazz-world-beat vocalist
- Amnesty Int. endorsed artist
- L.A. Music Awards recipient
- World Music Awards recipient
- International fitness and yoga instructor